Friday 12 October 2012

Triangle Topper is finished!

Phew, so I have finished the triangle quilt topper. I am really pleased with the quality of my sewing. I took a lot of care to pin it well and sew very slowly for a sharp finished and I think I have achieved that. I am however, still dissapointed with the overall result. The fabrics just don't work well for me so it's not a keeper.  I don't *love* it and I will be happy to gift it despite all the work thats gone into it.




I think fewer fabrics in contrasting colours that were repeated often, perhaps in the pinwheel pattern, would have looked a lot better. Either that or a kaleidoscope of colours that are randomly placed (like I meant to do), but not with the fabrics I have chosen.

1 comment:

  1. Well i think it looks great and when you blog the finished quilt I am going to pin it!

    ReplyDelete