Monday 29 October 2012

Spotlight mark 2

So my trip to Spotlight yesterday was successful. Luckily for me it was quiet when I staggered up to the counter with 33 rolls of fabric and requested 15cm of each one!




Now I have a huge dilemma. When I made the first star flower as a trial I didn't have any plans to go on and make a whole bunch of them. I also (believe it or not) didn't have any plain white fabric. So I cut up one of Williams cot sheets. I have been using that ever since.
Yesterday I went to get some more white fabric and the cot sheet fabric is much thinner. If you look in the photos it's practically translucent. So any new white fabric will make them stand out as mismatched. I don't have any more cot sheets the same and am facing having to redo the ones I've already done. Really don't want to do that either. Suggestions?

Whilst I was at Spotlight I could help but grab this:




I'm seriously hooked on rainbow at the moment and thinking of a zig zag quilt.
Something else found its way into my basket. It is so darn cute and I thought it would make great quilt backing. Now I get to choose a front for it ;)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment