Saturday 27 October 2012

Batemans Bay

Back in July we went on a mega family holiday. The first leg involved my extended family (all 17 of us) and we headed to the snow at Smiggin Holes in NSW. That was fantastic all round - well... except for the bit where my Dad slipped in the snow and sliced half his ear off...

After the snow our little family of 6 headed over to the east coast. Richard's Aunts have a holiday house at Batemans Bay and we spent a wonderful few days there with them.


The beach below their house was a pebble beach not a sand one and I collected all these fantastic rocks there. The boys and I had a lot of fun. It was a great keepsake to bring home and remember our holiday, despite the extra weight in our already bulging luggage. Well it was either the rocks or Dads dead ear dangling from a necklace and I think the rocks work better ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment