Sunday 28 October 2012

October 28th

Sitting down to pay some wages yesterday and I realised it was our 12th wedding anniversary! Pretty darn good 12 years at that.
We spent the afternoon with good friends, fine dining and swims in the pool. Wonderful!




The other day i made up a red star flower block.




I had the red fabrics ordered for another project but help steal a sliver off each for a star flower. Now I have 2 colour wheel blocks, 2 light blues and reds block. Each cutting session makes 2 block but I havn't sewed the other red one yet.




Im going to make two blocks of each if the colours in the colour wheel block. Yesterday evening I decided to sort out what fabrics I had for my star flowers so I would know what I needed to get at spotlight today. I then decided to pre cut them ready. So now I have a stack of 4inch squares waiting for their companion colours.




In addition to a star of pinks, blues, yellows, oranges, greens and purples, I have decided to do a rainbow block and a black & white block. I have no idea how it will come together really, but I'm having fun doing it.

As an aside, I have changed the settings so you can now post a comment with out having to login. My masses of readers have been frustrated by this so I have decided to make it easier. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment