Tuesday 16 October 2012

Outdoor Bead Mobile

I made this a couple of months ago, but forgot to catalogue it until now. I found the metal disc in one of my dump trawls. Unlike normal rubbish tips, farm dumps have all sorts of useable goodies besides household waste. I tucked the disc aside and knew I'd find a use for it somewhere, somehow.


Then on Pinterest one day I saw a picture where someone had made a bit of a pole that sprouted beads threaded onto wire. It gave me the idea of hanging beads like a wind chime or mobile. Whilst wondering what I could hang them from I remembered the disc with the holes in it! I have no idea what it was, but it sure is perfect for this!


I already had all the beads from a beading phase a few years ago so all I had to do was acquire some fishing line from my husbands stash and I was all set.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment