Thursday 20 September 2012

Worlds Most Boring Blog award goes to.....

I think this might just possibly be the most boring blog the interwebz has ever seen. See I'm not really writing a blog, just dumping photos and descriptions in a spot where I can reference them or show any family/friends that might be interested in the piddly stuff I'm sorta calling 'art'. See I lack a vital element of the true artist....originality. I love to have a go at stuff, but I can never think what to make. Heeellloooo Pinterest!

So, I'm a cheat. I copy stuff and change it a bit if it suits me to. Whilst I'm cataloging my flaws, I also never stick to stuff. I have about 2 or 3 of any one thing in me before I get bored and go trawling for something else. Makes for lots of varied stuff, but pity I didn't learn this about myself before I went mad buying beads, and fabric, and wool, and pretty paper. You see where I'm going with this dont you?!

Anyhow, I want to back catalogue a bit of stuff I've made so far this year So I guess I'd better go take some photos and learn how to do all this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment