Tuesday 26 February 2013

Handy women

I havn't been sewing much lately as I've been doing a few other jobs.

My new neighbour and I have been kiddying up her yard a bit for her 3 kids. First up we got busy with the chain saw and trimmed up a large tree in her yard. Then I pinched the tractor and we dumped a few loads of sand under it to make a sand pit mound. The kids will take care of spreading it out themselves!


Seems to be popular...


Item 2 on the agenda was a swing. None of this piddly small swing stuff for us.


Expertly created by master swing hangers at Gungunnu Inc.!


Your probably wondering how we got the ropes over the branch? Well I drove the tractor under the branch and we stood in the bucket and lifted it right up high.

From the bucket we had a piece of long string tied around a rock and spent an undisclosed amount of time trying to throw it over the limb. Eventually we succeeded and used the ropes to string up an old truck tyre. Guess this makes us the best Mums in the world now!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment