Sunday 3 March 2013

Sewing updates

Having been scolded by a friend for my tardy entries, I thought I would pop in quickly and give an update. The dining room table is currently swamped under the contents of Sams bedroom. It has been stripped out to be painted. I found a small amount of space around the sewing maching to applique on the OHD letters.
 Finally that bit of the quilt is finished and I can move on to the back.
 The next exciting thing is that I picked up my red quilt from the quilters. The talented Jo Northcott from Albany WA has done a wonderful job on her long arm machine.

 Jo was great, I got on with her really well and will definately be taking the rest of my quilts to her!
 Jo joined the back for me and all I have left to do is sew on the binding in contrasting blue. I'm looking forward to this as I'm sure it will look amazing.
There you go Ness, I hope that gets you through at least one night feed!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Catherine! You know I live vicariously through you! Great job with the quilting - love the pattern, look forward to seeing it in person.

    ReplyDelete