Wednesday 14 November 2012

Red stripe topper continues

William fell asleep in the car today on our way home from gallivanting so I dashed inside and hit the sewing table (formally known as the dining table). I stripped up a repeat of the red and whites and started sewing furiously.

Of course William woke up immediately, but luckily the boys were home from school soon after and kept him amused. I finished all the strips.


I'm still playing around with borders. Some sort of red and white combo. I need to get some more solids and we are heading to Perth on Friday so the rest might have to wait till we get back.


To keep me occupied in the meantime I started piecing together 2 little pram quilts for a friends little girls. I've gone one bold and one pastel and hopefully they will keep some little dollies very warm.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love all your quilts whatever patterns/styles you choose, but pariculatly like the red & white stripe one under construction. Perhaps I could attempt a coloured strip pattern one for Harry to use when he comes to Perth to visit his mémé or perhaps he brings his elephant quilt with him. Lis C

    ReplyDelete