Tuesday 13 November 2012

Lights, camera, action!

I'm afraid these lame photos of Christmas lights are all I have to offer today. William has ditched the day sleep in his cot and the only way he will nap is if I cuddle him on the couch. Whilst this is delicious, the big problem is that I keep falling asleep too! There goes my sewing time!

Anyway, most years I like to get a bit creative with the ole' Christmas card. Humour usually features also. Might see if I can dig up some old versions for the record. Today I started on this years, but you'll have to wait to get one in the mail if I know you. As I had the Christmas lights out I couldn't be bothered popping them away for a few weeks so this is what I did with them.





Needless to say Sam and Henry love them. They'll probably have nightmares about asteroids bombarding earth or something they are so bright and flickery.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment