Tuesday 12 March 2013

Humpty Dumpty


Henry's birthday was today. He turned 7 and decided on a Humpty Dumpty cake (?!) Seeing as I was invited over for a bowl of soup at my very good friend I said I would take the makings of the cake with me and assemble it at her place. We made a great wall together, but sadly I left
Humpty at home in the fridge. 

Master Lamington Builders Ness and Catherine made a skillful lamington wall...

Once I got to Frankland I bought two new Humpty's from the shop and finished assembling 
the cake at the playground.

The broken Humpty nearly came with a MA15+ rating!


In order to make the humpty on top of the wall balance better, I cut the bottom of the egg off. I didn't think about the fact that it was a caramel filled egg.
When I went to get the cake out of the car I discovered that poor old Humpty knew 
what was coming and had crapped himself in fright!

Happy Birthday Henry!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment