Saturday 26 April 2014

Red and White Star Block Quilt


I started this quilt aaaaaages ago and then put it down because I couldn't decide on the border. I bought the fabric when Milly and I visited a devine fabric shop in Perth called Calico & Ivy. This is shabby French inspired material and I quickly decided to sew it up with Milly's star block tutorial. This can be found here: http://thetinwhistle.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/tutorial-fq-star-block.html





I had a lot of fun messing around and just recently dragged it back out, decided on a border and finished the top. I have used left over scraps to piece a section of the back and bought some fabric in Perth last week to finish the rest of the back.




Now it needs to head to the quilters to be finished off.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment