Sunday 1 December 2013

Milly visits

Milly needed a bit of a break after her mammoth effort at the school fete so she left her kids behind and came down for a "all about me" sewing trip. We chained ourselves to our machines and to work.

These are our accomplishments. Mine on the left, Milly on the right.



I did the binding on the big squares quilt and created a mini quilt for a spring quilt swap. I also stared another quilt for my Nana for Christmas and started another small project. These will be blogged separately.

Milly finished her fat quarter star quilt, two doll quilts for the swap and started on a baby quilt.

We managed to tear ourselves away long enough to produce a few paddock meals for the harvesting team.




By the end of the 3 days we had so much fabric on the floor even baby Charlie had something to amuse himself with.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment