Saturday 28 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

How good to you was Santa this Christmas? I must have been REALLY well behaved!

My gift to myself ;) was a cracker of a new sewing machine. Mine has disappointed me ever since I got it a year ago so when it broke again, I took the bull by the horns and snaffled a new one.




My darling husband was guided by a quilty neighbour and bought me a design wall. It is awesome as I don't have any wall space and this is double sided. It's by Brindabella Quilting Co and is very lightweight but sturdy. This one is the large and really, although there is a medium available I'm sure it would be too small for most projects.



In quilting efforts I participated in my first doll quilt swap. I think I might have blogged my contribution, but I also made a second swoon quilt for myself. This one below is the donated one. I wasn't super happy with the intensity of the cloud fabric but didn't have time to wait for more to arrive.



I put the second one that was to keep aside while I found bette cloud fabric and I finished up the topper last night. It still needs quilting but I think it's cute.






The quilt I received in the swap couldn't have been more appropriate if it had been picked on purpose! I got a little chook wall hanging. I love it!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment