Sunday 4 August 2013

My Dear Friend

I blogged about this quilt last time saying I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. I know now. A good friend of mine lost one of her children in a tragic accident recently. He was one of my sons best friends and the loveliest boy you would have ever hoped to meet.


My friend Karen and I immediately started working on a quilt for his younger sister who was injured in the accident and whilst I was binding this one I realised it would be lovely to gift it to his Mum as well.


I hope she likes it. She is a beautiful woman and a dear friend. Our small community has been poleaxed by this event, but it has also been incredible to see how we have come together to do what ever we can for this family.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment