Saturday 29 June 2013

Pencil Case Madness

The Family is in Perth as the boys had a karate grading. Whilst perusing Milly's latest creations I was very taken with some pencil cases she has made for her school fete.

They are lined and super easy so I decided to make one for each of the boys (except William CPA he's not at school).




First up was Bugs and Spots for Sam.








Next came Monsters and Green Stripes for Henry.




The monsters were supposed to be on the outside but I sewed it the wrong way round and decided to leave it rather than unpick it.








Last up was Angus who got a slightly weird combo of Fish and Insects.




I had to raid Milly's stash for some lining and these colours complimented nicely so I ignored the fact that this print is probably a little young for Angus and went with what worked well!








The fishes on the outside look great with the red zipper.








Forgot to credit this source... The tutorial for these pencil
cases can be found at www.skiptommylou.org - January 2009

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment